Translate

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Have your say: Have your City


This blog is one of my contributions to the amazing city I was born in. Relaxed, laid -back and very down to earth, Bulawayo (one could say) is the perfect place to raise kids, cultivate learning and smell the flowers.

With a world of possibilities opening up for Bulawayo, there have been a number of activities, attractions and interests that are budding. Hopefully I'll be able to shine some light on them and encourage not only tourists but US (Bulawayo Babies) to expose ourselves to these new and exciting leisure acitivities.

I'll be posting links of the lodges, museums, organisations that I feel would benefit from this blog and with your help we could make this City the attraction it really is.
Send me your feedback, your ideas and your links.

Stay tuned for info on abseiling,rhino walks, free seminars on Zimbabwe and Bulawayo, best cafes and lodges aorund the city, museums and art galleries and who knows what else is hidden in our beautiful City Of Kings.

No comments:

Post a Comment